Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Love/Hate Relationship

Last week I found Lana and Georgia on the chair together in Georgia's room. Lana was "reading" Pat The Bunny to G, and they were so sweet together. I managed to catch it all on my new flip video.




Awwwwww...I know right! And then RIGHT after I took that video, Georgia decided she was done and wanted down. Only Lana didn't want to let her go. So... they fought. Lana screamed and tried to grab her leaving three nail marks on GG's back.

Ah sisters! They live, they love, they use fingernails as weapons.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Flip land! Oh and I love how they are like, the same size! Good times...

-BethAnnDoddKoehn

Anonymous said...

"Close the door Mom!"
I heart them so much!

Kristi said...

My favorite part is right at the beginning where Lana says, "Feel the bunny, he's niiice!"

Unknown said...

How cute!!

Meg Drew said...

so cute! I look forward to the days when Vivian can fend for herself in the chair with Lucy rather than get suffocated on an hourly basis ....