Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's....

This morning Lana lost one of baby bottles underneath our couch. Or should I call it the black hole? We used to have a couch that didn't have an opening underneath, but now that we have a different couch with an opening underneath, all kinds of things get lost under there. Toys, shoes, sippy cups, sometimes with milk that I don't find for DAYS. Yes, I know, ewwww. Anyway, Lana dropped her baby's bottle and it rolled under the couch this morning. She looked at me and said,

"Awwwww! The juice went under there!" Apparently the baby was drinking juice out of this particular bottle.

"Move over I'll get it," I told her.

Then she looked at me, held her finger in the air and said, "NO! I can get it out with the stick!"

She ran off to room to retrieve the "stick"-otherwise known as the mop handle from their play cleaning set. As she ran to the room she yelled,

"SUPERHERO LANA TO THE RESCUE!!"

Within a minute she used the stick to push the bottle out from underneath the couch. Lana saved the day! At least for her baby doll.

Oh Lana! You'll always be my little superhero.


No comments: