Friday, April 15, 2011

Serenity Now!!

I posted this video on my Facebook page a couple weeks ago.  I figured I'd put it here, since some of you are not on my Facebook page, and this is what has become of my life.  A constant stream of refereeing fights, and calming down crying or tantrums because of the fights.  It's completely exhausting and totally annoying.  I know my sisters and I used to fight non-stop and the only thing I have to say about that now is, oh my God mom, I am so very sorry!  I had NO idea what a pain in the ass we were.  My mom used to get so mad at us for fighting and I could never understand why it  made her so mad.  Now I know.  Mom, how you kept from killing us, or letting us just kill each other I'll never know.  This is why I so desperately need a massage to go with my glass of wine at night.

1 comment:

The Screwer Upper said...

The massage AND wine are coming very, very soon my dear! YAY for girls weekend!!!

-BADK