Friday, February 24, 2012

Car Narcolepsy

Sonya has piano lessons on Tuesday afternoons for thirty minutes.  It's not enough time for me to go back home or to run any errands.  Instead I head to the drive through Starbucks and grab an afternoon coffee.  (Why doesn't every Starbucks have a drive through??)  EVERY Tuesday this is what happens to the little girls somewhere between dropping off Sonya at piano and picking up my latte.










Apparently being in the car for more than twenty minutes at that time of day reminds them that they still could really use a nap.  The problem is, this little cat nap makes them not ready for sleep at night until at least 9pm.  So, you know, good times.  

2 comments:

Rob Weinert-Kendt said...

Carcolepsy.

Kristi said...

Haha! That's what I usually call it, but I wasn't sure if I called it that in the title people would get it.