Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life's a Beach

See, a day like this is WAY better!  




Yes, I have pasty white legs. 

Sonya and I made a castle.  I might do this professionally.
They love to run in the water, which was actually above freezing for once.


Except  that I had to sit in traffic for an hour an hour and a half to get home, and the little girls fell asleep at 4pm,  and when I woke up Lana, she had a complete breakdown for 40 minutes for absolutely no reason at all.  THEN, we had to rush to eat when we got home to get to Sonya's player VS mom baseball game on time, all while trying to get Lana to calm down before we left.    So... yeah...but the beach was fun!!  As a bonus-no fighting!  (I rocked the game, by the way.  Turns out I can hit a ball.  Who knew?  Catching...not so much.)

No comments: