Thursday, June 14, 2012

Taking A Break

Hello everyone!  I thought I should let you all know that I will be on hiatus for the next couple weeks, since we are in Florida visiting all the grandparents.  I might have a chance here and there to write a little something when the old folks go to bed, but in case I don't, I just wanted you to know I haven't disappeared on a plane to Hawaii by myself.  Although, that might be what I do before the end of July.  A few of you have asked about seeing my hair and I promise in the next few days, when I actually dry it and put some makeup on, I will have someone take a picture and post it.  In addition, I mentioned the kitty we were getting couple posts ago.  Here's a little preview of him.






I know!  Super cute, right?  I will tell you all about him and the additional fighting he's caused amongst the girls when we get back.  For now, I will tell you that he is 9 weeks old and his name is Mercury.  Lana came up with the name a couple weeks ago during the time when Andy was playing all the Queen music and concert DVDs for them.  So she suggested that when we get a kitty we name him Freddie Mercury, or just Mercury.  I immediately loved it and it  does fit him.  He's back with his foster parent, our friend Cecelia, until we get back from Florida.  We miss him already, but there will be so much to do here in the sunshine state that we will all survive until next week.  In the meantime, keep checking back here.  I'm sure there will be a number of stories to come after this trip.  

No comments: