Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One, and Two, and Don't Forget to Breathe...

Saturday morning I did a workout video at home while Andy went to the gym.  Sometimes we will go to the gym together, but it cost $12 to put the kids in the daycare there and we chose to save the money that day.  I turned on my workout, and after about ten minutes, I had Lana in the room working out alongside me.  Not long after Sonya joined her.  Georgia, of course did not want to be left out, so she soon followed suit.  On the one hand it was a bit annoying to have them in there because I had to try not to run into them as I did my "football drills" and squat jumps.  On the other hand, they were all really trying to follow along and they did the entire workout with me.  I know I tend to be a bit obsessive with my working out, but there are far worse things that kids can learn from their parents.  I'm glad that this is a good lesson I'm teaching them on a daily basis.  Perhaps it will make up for my weekly wine consumption they usually witness.  Hey-at least I'm showing them balance!

Working the triceps

1 comment:

~Tara Tashjian said...

I love how the girls are wearing their swimsuits!