Friday, November 2, 2012

Trick-or-Treat

I couldn't let this week go by without giving you pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes.  

Sonya went as Mulan, Lana was Sleeping Beauty, Andy was Johnnystein from Hotel Transylvania and yes that is a Georgia Spiderman.  That kid still LOVES Spiderman.  She was so excited to wear this costume.  She has been talking about being Spiderman for Halloween for six months now.  And to this day, I have zero idea where the whole Spiderman thing came from.  They had a great time trick-or-treating and I can't believe how long they can last now.  Gone are the days of just going down our street.  We have to go at least two or three streets now.  That equals a shit ton of candy we don't need.  We basically trade what we give out, for what they bring home, but whatever.  They have fun, and I know this stage won't last forever.  Someday I will give out candy on Halloween and it will actually be gone.  I'm not really looking forward to that day.

No comments: